Digital Signage System
IVS’s digital signage software creates, manages, and distributes electronic content to networks of digital displays that are centrally managed and addressable for targeted information, entertainment, merchandising, and advertising. IVS is at the forefront of the high-impact medium of electronic digital signage displays. No matter what your needs, IVS, the leading connected signage company, has the digital signage solution that will bring your digital signs to life.
IVS Content Manager
IVS Content Manager is a breakthrough in broadcast distribution, scheduling, and management. Utilizing an intuitive, internet-based interface, IVS scripts and media are effectively organized, delivered, and updated. Manage your digital signage content with plan-based content management, planning, and scheduling tools from any internet-connected computer in the world.
IVS Player or Display provides stable reliable multimedia playback for virtually any environment – 24/7/365. The Player will continuously run and update content on dynamic signage displays according to the plan set in place by the Content Manager. The Player reports back on its health and on what content played to ensure that the network is running just as you had intended.
What is Digital Signage System?
Digital signage is a network of customizable displays that can be controlled electronically using a computer, and even a Smartphone, allowing content to be changed remotely for the most targeted messaging possible.
Digital signage is used for a wide variety of purposes including customer facing and employee facing applications such as advertising, enhancing customer or employee experiences, influencing audience behavior, brand building, entertainment, security, interactive kiosks, creating corporate communities, etc. Deployments can be found in such diverse locations as retail outlets, transit hubs, doctor’s offices, fast food restaurants, corporate campuses, sports venues and even gas service stations.
Why IVS Digital Signage?
• Attention Grabbing – Getting the attention of your audience is the most important part of any display. With “video-like” digital signage, viewers are not only more likely to notice your dynamic sign but research shows they are more likely to receive the message and act on it.
• Scalable – From 7 inch to 60 inch screens, with the resolutions ranging from 800X480 to 1920X1080, all Displays running on the same software platform and working as the same rich functionality. Talk about scalability!
• Focused – Your content dynamically changes to deliver a focused message to your targeted audience at each point of playback (location).
• Dynamic – Digital signage can be interactive and dynamically changed to meet the demo graphics of your audience.
• Cost-Effective – Eliminating the need to print and distribute static signs each time your message or campaign changes saves on costly printing and distribution fees. Operation can be done in house or outsourced. No heavy logistics. No more hours lost reprinting outdated or erroneous materials.
• Versatile – From menu boards, to corporate lobbies, to airports - digital signage offers a versatile solution for you to communicate your message to your audience. Start with one digital sign and later expand to thousands.
• Centralized – Control hundreds or thousands of displays around the world from one central location, ensuring quality and consistency, while requiring minimal resources to operate your digital signage network.
• Proven – With field proven scalability and 24/7 reliability, and thousands of Displays or Players deployed world wide, IVS software has been proven in all kinds of environments.
• Cutting-Edge Architecture – Features including easy upgradeability, broad compatibility, secure database backend, proof of playback reporting, and simplified content delivery – give IVS flexibility, security and ease of use while allowing customization and integration with external devices and/or databases.
• Complete – IVS offers built-in rapid authoring, web-based content management, data driven templates, supports both interactive (e.g.: touch screens) and non-interactive displays, and both terrestrial and satellite communications, so you can leverage IVS for a diversity of applications.
• Easy to Manage – With state-of-the-art web accessible content management, planning and scheduling tools included in IVS, management and control of your network is simplified - minimizing the resources required to control and maintain your network.